北米版ファイアーエムブレム聖魔の光石 "the Sacred Stones" の支援会話（テティス/マリカ）。
Support level C
- Say, Marisa, you're left-handed, right?▼
- How did you know that?▼
- Well, when you're carrying a sword, don't
you always have it in your left hand?▼
- No, I can use either hand...
But my left hand is stronger.▼
- So that's like a warning sign
left hand equals danger.▼
- Warning sign...▼
- So why is it you always sleep on your
You know you never roll over
in your sleep?▼
And even the slightest noise causes you
to spring up. Do you ever really sleep?▼
- I have to do that.
Otherwise I wouldn't survive.▼
- Wouldn't survive?
You must be exaggerating.▼
- I sleep with my dominant arm up.▼
That way, if I'm attacked, my good arm
is ready to go.▼
Do all sword fighters sleep that way?▼
- If your dominant arm is cut, you're
at a disadvantage in battle.▼
That means death.▼
- But doesn't your arm ever fall asleep?
Aren't there times when you can't use it?▼
- No. My father trained me when I was
a child, so that doesn't happen.▼
- When you were a child? How?
Kids always roll around in their sleep.▼
- My father placed blunt swords at my sides
when I slept to keep me from moving.▼
- Your father did that?
But that's so dangerous...▼
- No, the blades were rounded and dull. And it
worked. I don't roll over when sleeping.▼
- Wow, sword fighters have some intense
training methods, don't they?▼
I'm glad I was an average kid. I mean, I
was poor, but at least I slept freely.▼
Support level B
Are you right-handed?▼
- Will wonders never cease?
You actually started a conversation.▼
- When you dance, you often
begin by putting your right foot forward.▼
- Now I'm really amazed.
I can't believe you noticed.▼
But footwork in dancing has nothing to do
with being right- or left-handed.▼
Dancing is a way of expressing feelings
through body movement.▼
All of one's experiences are incorporated
and displayed in the way one dances.▼
What kind of experiences?▼
- That, my dear, is my little secret.
Mine may be a bit unique, though.▼
My life's taken some odd turns, but it's
because of them that I started dancing.▼
And when I'm dancing, I'm happy.▼
Your dances give people courage.▼
Dancing suits you.▼
- Doesn't it, though?
All the mercenaries tell me that, too.▼
Now that you understand my dancing, you're
truly a member of Gerik's team.▼
Support level A
- Tell me, Marisa, have you ever thought
about wanting to be reborn?▼
- You know, coming back as someone else
after you die?▼
If you were going to be reborn,
what you like to be?▼
Perhaps a beautiful dancer like me?▼
- I'm fine with being me.
I can't imagine anything else.▼
- I thought that's what you'd say.▼
Actually, I thought of lots of things, but
really can't imagine any other life.▼
I guess that means that in spite of all the
hardships we've faced, we're really happy.▼
- I suppose so...▼
- Living in this age means that we face many
bad things and then worse things. Yet...▼
We're alive, so that means we also get
good things and then better things, too.▼
In tough times, I sometimes think I'd like
to be reborn in another time, but the▼
important thing is not to give up and to
live your life to the fullest.▼
- When you die, life is over.
There's no such thing as being reborn.▼
- Well, you may be right.▼
- We only get one chance.
So all I can do is keep fighting.▼
- After all's said and done, you truly
like who and what you are, right?▼
We have completely different lives, but
we have that in common.▼
That and the same man, right?▼
What do you mean?!▼
- You can't hide it from me.▼
I guess I should ask,
do you think you're hiding it?▼
- I-I'm hiding nothing.
Nothing at all!▼
- What an interesting reaction.
Youth is so cute.▼
- Wh-why are you smiling?!
- Don't be so embarrassed.▼
We're going to be around each other for a
long time. We should talk.▼
- I've got to go!▼
- There's no need to run away.
We may be rivals, but we're still friends.▼
- I'm not running away!