北米版ファイアーエムブレム聖魔の光石 "the Sacred Stones" の支援会話（アスレイ/テティス）。
Support level C
- Child, come here a moment.▼
Are you talking to me?▼
- Yes, that's right. Come here
for a moment, I won't bite.▼
- How may I help you, my lady?▼
- Would you spin yourself
around right there?▼
- ...What? Spin Around?
Like... Like this?▼
- Hm... Not bad. Not bad at all.
You have a graceful form.▼
And you're quite beautiful.▼
It'd be a waste to let you
stay a simple clergyman.▼
- Beautiful? Me?▼
Do you really think so?▼
- Yes, you have a lovely face.▼
Say... Would you like to dance with me?
I think you have the potential.▼
I could use a partner. When this
war ends, I think it should be you.▼
- I...don't know about that.
Dancing probably isn't my thing.▼
- You never know until you try.▼
Anyway, from what I can see, I
think you've got what it takes.▼
Trust me. There's no future in
this church business. Be a dancer.▼
- I'm afraid I have to disagree.
I feel this is my calling, you see.▼
Er... If that's all you wanted,
would you excuse me?▼
- Oh, oh. Yes, fine. Only...
What's your name, child?▼
- I'm A-Artur.▼
- I'm Tethys. I'm a dancer.
- That's right. I'll see
you later, child.▼
Think about what I told you about
becoming a dancer, won't you?▼
- I really don't think it's for me...▼
Support level B
- Do you remember the dance steps
I showed you the other day, child?▼
No? I'll show them to you again. Pay
attention, as you'll be going next.▼
- Tethys, we're in the middle of a
battle. Can't this wait until later?▼
- My, aren't we confident! No, we
can't have that. We have to practice.▼
I refuse to have a partner who's
too lazy to practice daily.▼
- No, you're not following me. I'm
not your partner. I don't want to--▼
Would you please stop calling me
"child" in front of everyone!▼
- What's wrong with looking young?▼
After all, you have such lovely
skin. May I...touch your cheeks?▼
- Oh... Ah, normally, people wait for
an answer before they start...er...▼
well, touching me.
Um... Would you please stop?▼
- Amazing! It's like velvet to the touch!
You have such smooth skin!▼
- Er... Excuse me...▼
Ah... I really must protest...
- Tell me... What's your secret?▼
- I... I don't have any secrets!▼
Oh... You meant my skin. Well, I just
rub manon leaves on after I wash.▼
- Manon leaves? Those scratchy things?▼
I always thought they would just leave
a rash. Hm. Maybe I should try...▼
I'll see you later, child.▼
I'll be checking up on your progress,
so be sure to practice those steps.▼
But... But I don't want to
be a dancer...▼
Support level A
- Well, look who's come to see me! I'm glad
to see you showing some initiative.▼
You must be practicing a lot, hm? Well,
show me what you've got!▼
- Please! I have a name! I am not
a child! My name is Artur!▼
And...I really must protest about
becoming a dancer.▼
I have no interest in learning
how to dance, do you understand?▼
- I'm glad you're here, because I have
something I wanted to tell you.▼
- Y-you do?▼
- I scrubbed my face with manon leaves,
just like you said, but look...▼
I got a rash, just like I thought
I would. Look here, on my cheek.▼
- Uh... Maybe you scrubbed
- Well, here... Take a look.▼
- I'm not sure this is the right time.
We're in the middle of a battle.▼
- We'll be fine. It'll only take a
second. We'll be done in a flash.▼
- Fine, fine... But let's be quick.▼
- Come on, you're not looking right.
Get closer. Closer...More.▼
Look right around here...
See? It's red, isn't it?▼
- ...A little, but... it's not that bad.▼
I-if you turn you head so suddenly
like that...your face is...▼
It's so close to my...▼
- Hm mm mm. You're blushing.
Are you all right, child?▼
- I-I'm fine, but...
Every time you're around, my heart...▼
- Starts thumping?▼
- To tell you the truth, you look
just like my first love.▼
- Is... Is that so?▼
- But he moved, and I never saw him again.
Oh, it brings back such memories...▼
He and I couldn't have been much
older than, say, ten.▼
- ...Are you telling me I look
like a ten-year-old child?▼
- Yep. Those sparkling eyes are
I know someone who looks
like you, too.▼
- Oh, really?
Who would that be?▼
- ...My mother.▼
She called me "child" when I was
little, just like you do now.▼
I used to like that then, but
now that I'm older....▼
A bit of a mama's boy, are you, Artur?▼
- Excuse me? Mama's boy?▼
Very well. I shall mother you.
Call me "mom," child.▼
- ... Er... I...
I'm not sure about this.▼
Besdies, I used to call her
"mother," not "mom," so...▼
- I'm only kidding. I just
love teasing you.▼
However, I am serious about you
becoming a dancer.▼
Your good looks and graceful movement
tell me you have the talent...▼
You would make a fine partner.
Just think about it, will you?▼
- Oh, I forgot--that's what I wanted to
talk to you about. I don't want to---▼
...Er, excuse me, Tethys,
would you wait up for me!?▼