北米版ファイアーエムブレム聖魔の光石 "the Sacred Stones" の支援会話（コーマ/マリカ）。
Support level C
- Hey, you!
Have you seen a scary-looking woman?▼
- ...Scary-looking woman?
Is she your sister?▼
I don't have any sisters.▼
The woman I'm talking about was
beautiful, but also very scary.▼
Have you seen someone who fits that
- I don't think so.▼
Beautiful but very scary...
What do you mean by that?▼
- Well, I'm not exactly sure, either.▼
I just heard from one of Gerik's mercenaries
that there is a woman sword fighter here.▼
Apparently, she's very talented and was
hired for an unbelievable sum.▼
- A woman sword fighter??▼
- Rumor is that if you speak to her
she's likely to attack you out of nowhere!▼
- Is that so.▼
- Maybe her face is scarred from
fighting. Yeah, that's probably it!▼
She's beautiful, but has a very sad
past behind that scar.▼
And that's why she's so scary!▼
- A scarred face?
A sad past?▼
- Or maybe it's just because her lover was
killed, and she's trying to avenge him.▼
That seems equally plausible, doesn't it?▼
Anyway, if you see her around, would you
tell her that I was looking for her?▼
- Well, I'm the only female sword fighter
here. I guess he was looking for me.▼
He is so clueless...▼
Support level B
- Oh, hi, Marisa!
I'm sorry for what I said the other day.▼
I figured out that you were the scary
woman I was talking about.▼
I'm Colm. Nice to meet you.▼
So, what did you want from me?▼
- Oh, nothing special.▼
I just wanted to meet the famous
I was going to challenge you to a match,
but I've seen you fight and know how good
you are. You'd beat me senseless.▼
- I'll accept that match with you anytime.▼
- Well, I don't know how else to say this.
You're scaring me.▼
- Yeah. It sounds funny, but you never
look at the enemy...▼
I mean...you don't care about the
enemy at all.▼
- I have no idea what you're talking about.
- I mean... Even when the enemy is
right in front of you,▼
you aren't even looking at him.
You're fighting something else.▼
- Something else?▼
- I'm not that smart, and I don't know
much about swords.▼
So I can't exactly say who or what it is
you are really fighting.▼
- I see.▼
- Um... What I mean to say is
good luck in all your battles. Um...▼
That's it. See you later!▼
- The enemy...I'm really fighting?▼
Support level A
- Hi, Marissa.▼
- I was thinking about what you were saying
the other day.▼
- You mean about you not fighting the
enemy in front of you, but something else?▼
Is that what you're talking about?▼
- What about it?▼
- Do you want to know?
What I'm really fighting with?▼
- Huh? Y-yeah......
If you want to tell me, sure.▼
- What I'm really fighting with is...▼
- My father.▼
- Your father?!▼
- Well, to be more precise, his shadow.▼
- Was he a swordsman also?▼
- He was one of the most famous swordsman
in Jehanna. He was also a mercenary.▼
- I see why you're so good.▼
- Ever since I was a child, my father
taught me how to live as a mercenary.▼
- Since you were a kid?▼
- The harsh conditions of Jehanna breed
strength and ruthlessness.▼
The only way to survive is by being
- My father is my parent, my teacher, and
above all, a mountain I must conquer.▼
- A mountain?▼
- Once I conquer the mountain, I can
accomplish anything I want.▼
- That must be a...big mountain.
So, where are you on the mountain?▼
A third of the way up? Halfway up?
Or can you already see the summit?▼
- ...I'm only at the base.▼
- You still have a long way to go, huh?▼
I don't even know where the summit is yet.▼
- Well, then, you don't know how long
it will take, do you?▼
- I'll just keep climbing.
Even if it takes me forever...▼
- Oh, I see.▼
Well, good luck. I'm sure you'll make
it to the top.▼
- Yes. Someday. For sure.
You're... a nice guy.▼
- Ha ha ha! Oh please.
You're embarrassing me.▼