北米版ファイアーエムブレム聖魔の光石 "the Sacred Stones" の支援会話（ロス/ルーテ）。
Support level C
- Hey, you!▼
- I hope that maniac isn't talking to me.
I'll pretend I can't hear him. La la la.▼
- You, over there! Mage woman!▼
- Are you talking to me? Firstly, my name
isn't "Mage Woman," nor is it "You."▼
Why don't you lower your voice and
act a little more civilized? Who are you?▼
- I'm son of the warrior Garcia, Ross.▼
- So, you're "Son-of-warrior-garcia-ross."
That's an unusual name.▼
I'm Lute, genius mage extraordinaire.
You've probably heard of me.▼
So, Sir Son-of-warrior-garcia-ross,
how may I be of service to you?▼
- My name is ROSS! You're kind of weird.
Hey, you can use magic, right?▼
- Yes, although to be more accurate,
I don't just "use" magic.▼
I am a master of all magic.
Please don't make that mistake again.▼
- Wow, that's really great.▼
- Well, maybe for you. For me, I'm
just that good. It's normal.▼
- Isn't it hard to remember all those spells?▼
- Well, I think for the average person,
it probably is a difficult task.▼
But for me, it is as simple as using a
hint of fragrance when baking a cake.▼
- I... have no idea what you mean.
Wait a second!▼
Does that mean even I could learn magic?▼
- Hey! At least pretend to ponder the
question for a little bit before you answer.▼
- Ok. Bye.▼
Hey, wait a minute!▼
Support level B
- Hey, mage lady! I mean... Let's see... Lute!▼
- Hello, Sir Son-of-warrior-garcia-ross.▼
- It's ROSS!▼
You left in the middle
of the conversation!▼
- Thank you, but it's no big deal.▼
- That wasn't a compliment!▼
So, by the way...▼
- So long.▼
- What the heck? Hey, wait a minute!
I was telling you not to leave suddenly!▼
- What do you want?▼
- Well, nothing in particular. I just thought
we could chat... or something.▼
- Well, THAT doesn't sound very productive
nor strategically important, but...▼
If you want to, please go ahead.▼
- OK. Um. Let's see. What to talk about.
You know, my mom used a little magic, too.▼
She passed away a while ago...▼
But, that's why I thought I might be able
to use magic, too.▼
Last time, you said no right away, but
you hadn't heard the whole story.▼
- Do you want to be a mage?▼
- No, not exactly.▼
- Well, then you should keep following
your own instinct instead.▼
Everyone has his or her own talent.▼
I figure the path you are taking now is
appropriate for you.▼
Maybe you're right.▼
Well, it's not like I was torn between
the two or anything.▼
I kinda just wanted to talk with
a female mage like you.▼
- Um, you're welcome, I guess.
I'm glad I could be of your service.▼
Support level A
- Yo, Lute.▼
- Hi, Son-of--I mean--Ross.▼
- Hey, you remembered my name finally!▼
- Because I'm good.▼
- Are you here to insult me today?▼
- Where'd you get that from?! You are as
strange as ever.▼
- Thank you very much.▼
- That wasn't a compliment!
Have you always been like this?▼
- You mean, have I always been brilliant?
Well, I've been me. So, yes.▼
I've been surrounded by books for as long
as I can remember.▼
- You studied magic since you were a kid?!
Did you do anything for fun?▼
- Well, there's my monk-watching habit.▼
- Huh? Never mind.
How about your mother and father?▼
- I don't have any memory of my parents.▼
But according to my grandmother, they are
traveling in distant lands.▼
So you have a grandmother.
What is she like?▼
- She's like an elegant goldfish that's been
sun-dried with a wildflower.▼
- I have no idea what you're talking about.▼
- OK then. So long.▼
- You may be a great mage, but
you don't seem to be physically strong.▼
So, from now on... Well...
I'll be at your side to protect you.▼
- Well, that's very kind.▼
But you know that the more likely scenario
is that I'll be protecting you.▼
- That's not what you're supposed to say!
You're just supposed to say "Yes!"▼
- OK. Yes.▼
I might not seem that tough now,▼
but someday I will grow up to be a man as
strong as my dad. You wait and see!▼
- OK. I'll look forward to it.▼
But I won't get my hopes too high.
Disappointment is a cruel mistress.▼
- You! Grrr!
I'll show you!▼