北米版ファイアーエムブレム聖魔の光石 "the Sacred Stones" の支援会話（ヴァネッサ/ヒーニアス）。
Support level C
- Vanessa, are you all right?▼
- Prince Innes!
Yes, I'm fine.I'm glad YOU are fine, sir.▼
- Good, Vanessa.▼
Your contributions to this war and also to
Frelia as a whole have been very valuable.▼
- Thank you for your kind words, sir.▼
I was so worried when a messenger from
Carcino told us you were in danger.▼
I worried for your safety.▼
- Nothing is going to happen to me.▼
It's still very strange to me that
you are grown up and worry about me now.▼
When you first joined the knights,
you were just a girl.▼
You've really grown, Vanessa.▼
- Well, um... I'm still learning.▼
- You are a great knight now.
I'm counting on you, Vanessa.▼
- Yes, I'll protect you at any cost.▼
- Ha ha ha!
Vanessa, you don't need to protect me.▼
It's the other way around. As the prince
of Frelia, I have the duty to protect you.▼
- Oh, yes! I didn't mean to offend!▼
But remember, I am counting on you.▼
- Thank you, Prince!▼
Support level B
- Your skills are so polished now!
I bet you could shoot down a drop of rain!▼
- You flatter me, Vanessa, but my skills
aren't quite there yet.▼
But I've noticed that you have improved
quite a bit since this war started.▼
- Oh! Thank you, sir.▼
- You make me confident in battle.▼
- Yes, you!
With such a skilled knight at my side,▼
I feel secure and can be my best in battle.▼
- I can always sense you trying to
protect me at any cost.▼
Normally, I don't need any help,
but you are the exception.▼
I'm grateful for your help.▼
- Thank you very much!
It is my duty to protect you at any cost!▼
- Ha ha ha. Your duty, huh.
That's fine, Vanessa.▼
No need to worry about risking your life.
I'm pretty unstoppable with you beside me.▼
- You'll have to use a spatula
to peel me off your side!▼
Support level A
- What's wrong? You're spacing out.▼
- I'm sorry, Prince Innes!▼
Watching you shoot that arrow
reminded me of something.▼
- What's that?▼
- The time you demonstrated your archery
skills at the king's birthday ceremony.▼
You shot three arrows simultaneously,
and hit three different targets...▼
I was so impressed. I still remember that
moment like it was yesterday.▼
- Well, even though there were three targets,
they were only about an arm length apart.▼
It wasn't like shooting three enemies in
It's only an exhibition trick.▼
- Even so, you couldn't have done it without
strong accuracy and concentration.▼
It made a very strong impression on me...
I've admired your skills ever since then.▼
Was it my skills you were admiring...▼
or was it me?▼
- Just kidding... Kind of.▼
But I'm impressed you remembered it.
I had forgotten until just now.▼
- I have...always been watching you...
and always been admiring you...▼
I hope that doesn't sound too creepy.▼
- I don't know what to say...
I've always known you as a knight.▼
A great knight, in fact.
But when this war is over,▼
I would like to get to know the other
side of you. The woman.▼
...Ahem. Yes. Let's go, Vanessa.
Don't ever leave my side from now on!▼
- Don't worry, Prince Innes!
I would follow you anywhere!▼