北米版ファイアーエムブレム聖魔の光石 "the Sacred Stones" の支援会話（ヴァネッサ/シレーネ）。
Support level C
- Captain Syrene!▼
- Vanessa! How are you?
I was worried about you!▼
- I'm fine, ma'am. Thank you for your concern.
Glad to see you doing well too.▼
- Vanessa, you know you don't need to
talk like that when we're alone.▼
- But we ARE on duty.▼
- Let me put it this way, then.▼
This is an order from your captain!▼
When we're alone, you are to speak to me
as if we are at home.▼
- Yes, ma'am!▼
- Vanessa. Sigh.
Did you listen to a word I said?▼
- Ha ha ha! Yes, that's it!▼
Oh, by the way, I have something for you.▼
- What is it?▼
- Here you go.▼
Father wanted me to give it to you.▼
- But this is...
The war god Fale's amulet!▼
- Yes, this is a battle amulet.
I received one before I left home, too.▼
You were summoned so suddenly that Father
didn't get a chance to give it to you.▼
And Mother wanted to tell you,
"Never be apart from this amulet."▼
- She also wanted you to relax and do
And to get a good night's sleep always.▼
- Well, I do try.▼
- Maybe others don't notice,
but I know you too well, Vanessa.▼
I know you don't get enough rest when
you feel overwhelmed with responsibility.▼
But, to be at your best, you need to take
care of yourself, OK?▼
- Yes, ma'am--I mean, Sis.▼
- I'll be right by your side tonight,
so just relax.▼
You need a good night's sleep.▼
- Thank, Sis. I sleep better when
Support level B
I mean, Sis.▼
- You look better, Vanessa.
Did you sleep well?▼
- Yes. First time in a long time.
Thank you, Sis.▼
- I've been meaning to ask you...▼
- You don't seem to have much
- Well, I've just been--▼
- I told you, Vanessa, I know you too well.▼
So, who's the lucky guy?▼
- What?! That's just crazy!
I don't know what you're talking about!▼
- You know I can tell when you're lying.
Plus, you not eating is a dead giveaway.▼
I mean, when's the last time you said no
to a cookie? It's not a criticism.▼
One of your most charming qualities
is how you can outeat anyone.▼
It's because of someone special, isn't it?▼
- Well, Um...▼
- But, Vanessa, first and foremost,
you have to take care of yourself.▼
I'll support you no matter what, but
no one is worth losing your health over.▼
- Thank you, I guess. I'll do my best...▼
Sometimes I think that if I were more
like you--you know, a great knight,▼
an attractive woman, and just
I'd have a better chance with him.
Hmmm. That didn't sound as pathetic
in my head as it did out loud.▼
- Don't be silly, Vanessa.
You may not know it,▼
but I'm sure that person likes you for
who you are.▼
- Do you really think so?▼
I've always wanted to be like you.
You've always been my role model.▼
But, I feel like whenever I finally
catch up to you, you're already gone.▼
You've already moved on.▼
I'll never catch up with you,
no matter how hard I try.▼
- I'm very proud of you, Vanessa.▼
And as your older sister, I recognize
your talent more than anyone else.▼
You should be more confident.▼
- I feel better after opening up to you.▼
It's hard not to compare myself with you,
but I have to get past that.▼
- That's the spirit. And remember,
you have to take care of yourself.▼
- Yes, I know.
As always, thanks, Syrene.▼
Support level A
- Hi, Syrene.
Thanks for talking the other day.▼
- Are you feeling better now?▼
- Well... It's not that easy, but
I quit comparing myself with you.▼
- You might not know this, but there's
something about you I've always envied.▼
- About me?
What do you mean?▼
- You have an inner fortitude that
I will never be able to match.▼
- Do you remember when Father collapsed?▼
Mother and I were so panicked that
we didn't know what to do.▼
You were the youngest of us all,▼
but you gathered nuts in your small hands
and went to the village to sell them.▼
Then you came home with medicine for him.▼
- Well, I don't know what to say.▼
- When you face a difficult circumstance,
your true self emerges.▼
You were very young, but had the presence
of mind and ingenuity to help Father.▼
You comforted me and Mother, and you
I've always respected your strength,
and wished for some of it myself.▼
- But...you were the on who joined
the Knights at such an early age,▼
and it was you who supported our family.▼
- I emulated your strength.
I wanted to support my family like you did.▼
It's always been my goal. And I respect
you more than anyone else.▼
I wish you could be as confident in yourself
as I am of you.▼
No matter what, you'll always be all right.▼
- All right, then. I have to tell you!
The person I love is--▼
- Wait, Vanessa!
Wait until the war is over to tell me.▼
When everything is over, bring him home.▼
I'll go home a little ahead of you, and
wait for you two with Father and Mother.▼
We'll make your favorite meal...
Is that enough to convince you?▼
I'll do my best...
For this war and also for him.▼
- That's my girl. Don't worry.
You'll be all right.▼