北米版ファイアーエムブレム聖魔の光石 "the Sacred Stones" の単独後日談。
- Seth, the Silver Knight
- Seth returned to Renais with Ephraim and his
fellow knights. His dedicated service made him
the most trusted of the new king and queen's
guardsmen, as well as the most famous of
knights in all of Renais.
- Franz the Faithful
- He continued to serve Renais with the same
devotion that he had during the War of the
Stones. His generous nature and easy smile
made him a favorite among the people.
- Silent Gilliam
- Gilliam returned to his home of Frelia, where
he continued to serve the crown as a faithful
knight. His imposing countenance was said to
strike fear in the hearts of even the most
arrogant and brash of Frelia's new recruits.
- Moulder, Wise Counselor
- After the War of the Stones, Moulder
continued to serve the royal family of
Frelia. His wisdom served to guide
King Innes as it had served King Hayden
- Vanessa, Dutiful Rider
- She remained on active duty as an airborne
knight in Frelia's army. Her beauty and
determination became the standard to which
her fellow knights aspired.
- Ross, His Father's Son
- He returned to Ide, village of his youth,
and helped rebuild it after the bandit
attack that brought it to ruin. Years later,
he set out on his own to perfect his fighting
skill and hone both body and spirit.
- Garcia, the Warrior Reborn
- He returned to Ide to help with its
reconstruction after the bandit attack.
Afterward, he reenlisted in the army, serving
Renais as a troop leader. His strength,
valor, and experience inspired many.
- Colm, Good-Natured Thief
- He politely refused an invitation to
become a spy for Renais, returning instead
to his hometown. He spent the rest of his
days as a chivalrous rogue helping those
in need from the shadows.
- Neimi, the Tearful Archer
- She returned to her village and passed
her days in peace and quiet. Years later,
she traveled to the capital of Renais as
an archery instructor for their military.
She never could resist a good cry.
- Artur, Saint of Light
- Artur moved to Renais to help rebuild the
shattered country. He worked without rest to
ease the pain and grief of those who suffered
during the war. His self-sacrifice made him
into a folk hero among the peasantry.
- Lute, Prodigy
- After the War of the Stones, Lute returned to
Renais to continue her arcane studies. She
spent far less time locked in her library,
preferring now to explore the outside world.
She grew into a great and well-traveled sage.
- Joshua, the Tempest King
- Joshua returned to Jehanna and ruled over
it as king. His skills as a leader had
grown great, and Jehanna flourished as
never before. He never outgrew his love
of travel and games of chance.
- Natasha, Sacred Healer
- Once the war was over, Natasha returned to
Grado to help rebuild the empire. She dedicated
herself to easing the grief of those families
that lost soldiers during the war.
- Forde, the Wild Knight
- Upon Forde's return to Renais, his secret
hobby of painting was discovered. He was
commissioned as a court artist. His work
grew popular, and his days became so busy
that he often regretted his career change.
- Kyle, Ardent Knight
- His service to the royal family of Renais
continued without change. He became a
battalion commander and gained much trust
and responsibility for training new recruits.
- Tana, Winged Queen
- Tana lived happily in the prosperous post-
war Frelia. She flew to Renais often to
visit her dear friend Eirika.
- Innes, King and Strategician
- As time went on, he succeeded his father,
Hayden, as king of Frelia. His resourcefulness
and tactical prowess helped him build a court
of loyal vassals that served to lead the
country to greater prosperity.
- Graceful Syrene
- Syrene continued as commander of Frelia's
pegasus knights. Her grace and beauty in
flight were the subject of many songs
and paintings, and her popularity soared.
- Amelia, Rose of the War
- Following the war, she returned to Grado
to assist in her country's reconstruction.
She surrounded herself with new friends and
used the strength she found on the battlefield
to live her life in happiness.
- Duessel, Obsidian General
- Following the war, Duessel returned to Grado,
where he was instrumental in its rebuilding.
He spent his remaining years watching over
Grado and sharing his wisdom with other
nations as an expert combat instructor.
- Knoll, Watcher of Darkness
- Knoll returned to Grado, where he dedicated
himself to rebuilding it and fulfilling
Lyon's vision. When the country was restored
to its former glory, he disappeared without
a trace, never to be seen again.
- Cormag, Aloof Lanceman
- Cormag returned to Grado to assist in the
reconstruction of his country. Shortly
after, he left to wander on his own. When
he reappeared, he rejoined the army not as
a knight but as a common soldier.
- L'Arachel, Queen of Light
- She succeeded her uncle as ruler of the
Rausten Theocracy several years after
the war ended. She never lost her unique
perspective on life. She spent much of her
rule visiting the neighboring countries.
- Dozla of the Steady Axe
- As L'Arachel rose to become queen, he
remained by her side. Watching L'Arachel
grow to become the queen she was destined to
be was Dozla's greatest joy in life.
- Rennac, Rich "Merchant"
- L'Arachel summoned Rennac back to Rausten,
and he was forced to return. He was never
able to escape his service to the self-
centered princess who became queen.
Admittedly, he didn't try very hard.
- Gerik, the Desert Tiger
- Gerik continued as a mercenary. Over the
years, his reputation grew so great that he
had more job offers than he could handle. One
day, without warning, he left, never to return.
- Tethys, Beloved Dancer
- She danced from city to city, and the
entire continent became her stage.
Her fame grew and grew, and large crowds
gathered wherever she performed.
- Ewan, Enthusiastic Student
- Ewan continued his studies, modeling
his life after the teachings of Saleh.
Eventually, his education branched off into
different paths. His insatiable curiosity
led him on a trip to explore the world.
- Marisa, the Crimson Flash
- Marisa became battalion leader for an
elite mercenary force. Many men sought
to challenge her to a duel, and none
of them stood up to her blade.
- Saleh, the Well of Wisdom
- Saleh returned to Caer Pelyn, where he
remained a faithful servant of the Manakete.
His days were not spent in isolation, though.
Many of the friends he met during the War of
the Stones came to visit his village.
- Myrrh, the Great Dragon
- After bidding her farewells to Ephraim,
she returned to Darkling Woods. She lived
a long and full life, served by the people
of Caer Pelyn and comforted by the memories
of her dear friends.
- Eirika, Restoration Queen
- Eirika returned to Renais and began the
reconstruction effort with her brother,
Ephraim. Seeing peace return to the lives
of her people filled her with happiness.
Her smile became a symbol of her people's joy.
- Ephraim, Restoration King
- Busy days awaited him upon his return to
Renais. He oversaw the rebuilding not only
of his own country but also of the entire
continent of Magvel. His work was difficult,
but his success made him a legend.